- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Rice University, 2002.
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Los Angeles, 2005.
- Admitted to the State Bar of California and the U.S. District Court, Central District, California.
- Proposition 65 environmental litigation
- ADA/Unruh Act civil rights litigation
Mr. Dubey is a co-founding partner of Custodio & Dubey LLP and has been an active member of the California Bar since 2006 and has extensive civil litigation experience. Since the founding of Custodio & Dubey LLP, Vineet has been lead counsel in over 400 civil rights and Proposition 65 cases in which he has achieved significant and beneficial results for clients, and in many instances for the general public.