Miguel Custodio, Jr.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 2002.
- Juris Doctor, University of California, Los Angeles, 2005.
- Admitted to the State Bar of California and the U.S. District Court, Central District, California.
- Personal injury and wrongful death with an emphasis on automobile litigation and premises liability.
- Consumer products liability litigation.
- Family Law litigation.
Mr. Custodio is a co-founding partner of Custodio & Dubey, LLP. Prior to co-founding Custodio & Dubey, LLP, he was the sole partner at the Law Offices of Miguel A. Custodio, Jr., where he successfully handled numerous family law and personal injury cases. He has honed his litigation skills through numerous court hearings, depositions, mediations and trials.
Mr. Custodio is an aggressive lawyer whose goal is to vigorously fight for his clients. Fully aware that no two cases are exactly alike, his experience at creating a specific strategy to achieve maximum results is exceptional.
Mr. Custodio has continuously handled pro-bono clients including numerous domestic violence victims through his association with the Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law. He also has represented pro bono clients from the nonprofit “Angel De La Comunidad”. He also has been a legal commentator on numerous radio shows hosted by Angel De La Comunidad. Mr. Custodio is a fluent Spanish Speaker.
Mr. Custodio is a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association.