Pedestrian Accident Lawyer in Los Angeles, CA
If you have been hurt in a pedestrian accident caused by a careless motorist, it is essential that you immediately seek legal help. The at-fault driver must be held accountable for your injuries. You should not be left with overwhelming medical bills and other financial burdens. The skilled pedestrian accident attorneys of Custodio & Dubey LLP can help you hold the at-fault driver accountable. We will demand full compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses.
For more than 50 years, the attorneys of Custodio & Dubey LLP have been fighting for the rights of injured accident victims in Los Angeles. We have a proven track record of successful results, securing millions of dollars in compensation for our deserving clients. Our mission is to help make your recovery process as easy as possible.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation with a Los Angeles pedestrian accident attorney. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions. And when you choose us, you owe no legal fees unless and until we secure compensation for you.
What to Do After a Pedestrian Accident
Getting hit by a vehicle is a horrible experience and can leave you in a state of shock. You may feel powerless, but there are some steps you can take to help protect your legal rights:
- Call 911 or contact local law enforcement. The officer who arrives at the scene will prepare an accident report. This report can serve as critical evidence in your pedestrian accident claim. The police officer will provide you with an accident report number that will allow you to obtain a copy of the report once it is ready.
- Get the name, vehicle registration information, and insurance information from any motorist involved in your accident. But do not discuss the accident with anyone.
- Collect contact information from any eyewitnesses to your accident. Your attorney may later need to take a statement from them. Eyewitness accounts can help your claim greatly.
- Document the accident scene. Take photos and video of the damage to the vehicle that hit you. Also photograph the traffic controls at the scene, the lighting, weather, traffic and road conditions, and any of your visible injuries.
- Seek medical treatment immediately. Whether you see your primary physician or go to the emergency room, get treated as soon as possible. This will ensure your injuries are properly diagnosed and documented.
- Finally, schedule a free consultation with a Los Angeles pedestrian accident attorney at Custodio & Dubey LLP. An attorney can explain your legal rights and answer all your questions.
How Our Pedestrian Accident Lawyers Can Help
After a serious accident, the last thing you should be worried about is a stressful legal fight. At Custodio & Dubey LLP, we handle every part of your claim for compensation from start to finish. We do all the legal legwork so you can focus on what’s important ─ your recovery.
An attorney from Custodio & Dubey LLP can help by:
- Thoroughly investigating your pedestrian accident. Your attorney can obtain and review police accident reports, accident scene photos, eyewitness statements, and your medical records. You attorney may also track down surveillance footage from the scene.
- Making sure you have the best medical care possible.
- Collaborating with accident reconstruction experts. These experts can help us build an effective, persuasive case to show how your accident occurred and who was at fault.
- Working with medical, vocational, and financial experts. These experts will determine the extent of your past, ongoing, and future damages. This ensures we are demanding the full and fair compensation you deserve.
- Aggressively negotiating with the insurance companies for justice, and fair and full compensation.
- Filing a pedestrian accident lawsuit and fighting for you in court, if necessary.