Los Angeles Bicycle Accident Lawyer
Many people in Los Angeles ride bicycles as a form of recreation and a way to get to work or school. Unfortunately, some drivers fail to exercise necessary care around cyclists. A negligent or reckless driver can easily cause a severe bicycle accident that leaves cyclists with catastrophic or life-threatening injuries.
For over 50 years, the Los Angeles bike accident lawyers of Custodio & Dubey LLP have worked tirelessly on behalf of crash victims. We know how to investigate these complex cases and demonstrate the full extent of losses that victims face.
If you have been injured in a crash, turn to the Los Angeles bicycle accident attorneys of Custodio & Dubey LLP. We will help you pursue the financial compensation you need and deserve from the person who caused your injuries. We are available to talk 24/7, and we can begin work immediately on your case. Get your free consultation now.
How Our Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Los Angeles Can Help
After a serious bicycle accident, the attorneys at Custodio & Dubey LLP can help you pursue financial compensation for your losses by:
- Gathering all the evidence from your bicycle accident, including the police accident report, accident scene photos, eyewitness statements, and your medical records;
- Ensuring you receive the best medical care possible;
- Working with experts in accident reconstruction, medicine, and finance to build a strong injury case showing how your accident occurred and who was at fault;
- Filing your claim with the insurance companies and dealing with adjusters and defense lawyers so that you can focus on your recovery; and
- Advocating your injury case during settlement negotiations and, if necessary, at trial.
We handle every aspect of your injury case from start to finish. The only thing you have to do is focus on your health.
Damages For Bicycle Accident Claims in California
Our attorneys will not accept a settlement that is less than the full value of your bicycle collision claim. These are damages you could be owed for your accident:
- Medical treatment costs, including hospital stays, medications, co-pays, and surgeries
- Costs of caregiving services and physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages and lost earning capability
- Lost quality of life
- Permanent injury and scarring
- Mental trauma
- Mental health treatment
Contact our firm today to learn more about the compensation you may be entitled to following your accident.
Experienced Los Angeles Bike Accident Attorney Holds Careless Drivers Liable
One important step in proving the fault of the party that hurt you is investigating your bicycle collision. Your Los Angeles bicycle injury attorney will review the facts surrounding your accident and collect all the evidence that will prove fault. Your attorney will also collect extensive documentation of the losses you have suffered. Then, your attorney will submit your claim to the at-fault driver’s insurance company.
Insurance Companies Do Not Want to Ever Pay Out on Any Claims. Insurance companies and their adjusters will do everything in their power to minimize or deny your claim. That is why it’s more important than ever that you hire the aggressive legal team of Custodio & Dubey LLP. We don’t get intimidated by the insurance companies and their attorneys. When you work with a personal injury lawyer at our firm, you can rest easy knowing that your attorney will vigorously stand up for your right to justice and fair compensation.
We invite you to call us today to arrange a free consultation at (888) 200-9431.