Culver City Dog Bite Lawyer
Justice For Your Dog Bite Injury
While a household pet may be your family’s best friend, it may not take so kindly to strangers. According to 2013, statistics, insurance companies in our state received nearly 2000 dog bite claims and cost close to $65 million. This is the highest of any state in the United States.
This information, provided in a report from State Farm and the Insurance Information Institute, continued to say that dog bites accounted for over one-third of liability costs for homeowners insurance.
US Postal Service statistics has also dubbed California the “Dog Bite Capital” of the United States
Hiring an Attorney for Your Dog Bite Claim in Culver City
Less than 1% of dog bite victims receive compensation for their injuries, despite over 4.7 million Americans suffering from dog bites per year. This is because:
- Dog bites often go unreported
- Dog bites are often uncompensated by the insurance company
Culver City attorney to help with your dog bite claim does not mean that you are going to sue
a dog owner or the insurance company. In fact, over 98% of bodily injury
cases are settled outside of court and without a trial.
Your attorney will:
- Evaluate your claim and advise if further legal assistance is in your best interest
- Fill out and file all necessary paperwork
- Advise you of what steps you should take to strengthen your claim
- Use his or her own resources to build your case
- Work on your behalf to ensure that your claim is settled quickly and for the most compensation possible
Contact Custodio & Dubey LLP for Your Free Consultation
The law firm of Custodio & Dubey LLP offers complimentary stress-free consultations to dog bite victims in order to evaluate your case and advise you of your rights.