California Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Pasadena
One of the oldest cities in Los Angeles County is the City of Pasadena, also known as the City of Roses. Situated near the sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles, Pasadena serves as one of the prominent cultural centers in the San Gabriel Valley.
In addition to playing host to the annual Tournament of Roses Parade and the accompanying Rose Bowl football game, the City of Pasadena is also home to a number of cultural and scientific institutions, including the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the Pasadena Playhouse and the USC Pacific Asia Museum.
Although Pasadena is located amid Southern California’s urban sprawl, many residents opt to drive their own automobiles, rather than utilize public transportation. As a result, drivers must exercise additional caution when navigating the increasingly congested roadways. Failure to do so could lead to severe accidents and personal injury.
Common Causes of Automobile Accidents
Figures from the U.S. Census Bureau indicate that there are roughly 11 million car accidents each year around the United States. Though some are minor in nature, many car accidents – depending on the situation – have the potential to cause personal injury, or even death.
Although accidents can and do happen, there is one common factor in many injury-causing incidents – negligence. When drivers fail to exercise proper care when behind the wheel, it can have severe, sometimes life-altering consequences.
Some of the most common forms of driver negligence that we have encountered in personal injury cases include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving above the posted speed limit
- Failing to adhere to traffic signs or signals
- Changing lanes erratically
- Texting while driving
Personal Injury from Automobile Accidents
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that more than three million Americans each year are injured in automobile accidents.
Although some injuries may resolve within a short period of time – sometimes a couple of days – many personal injury cases involve lengthier recoveries. In some cases, victims’ injuries may become permanent or result in some degree of physical or mental disability.
That will depend on the severity of the accident. Although there are many injuries associated with auto accidents, some of the most common that we have seen include:
- Scrapes and cuts
- Soft tissue injuries (muscles, ligaments and tendons)
- Head or skull injuries
- Chest injuries
- Arm and leg injuries
- Spinal injuries
Working with Custodio & Dubey, LLP
If you have been injured in an automobile accident, the personal injury attorneys at Custodio & Dubey, LLP can help. From conducting in-depth investigations to helping connect you with the proper medical care, our legal team has the experience and resources necessary to guide you and your case through to a successful end result. We are committed to fighting for you and your case every step of the way.
To get started, we invite you to call our law office today at (213) 785-2909 to schedule a complimentary initial consultation to assess your case.
Directions to our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney from Pasadena, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 11 mi
Time: 17 min
- Take Marengo Ave to CA-110
- Head west on E Holly St toward Marengo Ave
- Turn left onto Marengo Ave
- Turn right onto E Glenarm St
- Follow CA-110 to Los Angeles. Take the Interstate 110 S exit from CA-110
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto CA-110
- Keep left to stay on CA-110
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the Interstate 110 S exit toward 6th St/Wilshire Blvd/4th St/3rd St
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to follow signs for CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Keep right to continue on Exit 23B, follow signs for Downtown/4th St and merge onto W 4th St
- Continue on W 4th St. Drive to Hill St
- Merge onto W 4th St
- Keep right to stay on W 4th St
- Turn right onto Hill St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
CUSTODIO & DUBEY, LLP
448 S. HILL STREET SUITE 612
LOS ANGELES, CA 90013