Directions From Hollywood
Hollywood, known by many as “Tinseltown” is a vibrant, diverse neighborhood in central Los Angeles. Home to the U.S. film industry and its many historic sites, such as the Hollywood sign and Walk of Fame, the community serves as one of the key cultural centers in the thriving metropolis of Los Angeles and the United States as a whole.
The neighborhood has been further cemented as an entertainment epicenter with the cultivation of it’s renowned music industry, with many well-known labels setting up shop in the area, including Capitol Records at the iconic intersection of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street.
Given the fact that Hollywood is an entertainment powerhouse, it’s no wonder why tourists continue to flock to Los Angeles each year. However, this also raises the risk for premises liability injury, especially in areas like restaurants, malls, concerts, amusement parks and sporting events.
The Slip & Fall Injuries
When someone is injured on another person’s property, the injured person may have a case under a legal concept known as premises liability. Premises liability, most commonly referred to slip and fall cases, can actually encompass much more than just a slip, trip or fall. Premises liability can also involve:
- Exposure to hazardous materials
- Inadequate security
Slip and fall accidents can occur just about anywhere. However, they are most common in areas where there is a great deal of pedestrian traffic, such as restaurants, malls, grocery stores, gyms, concerts, sporting events and amusement parks. Premises liability injury can also occur in professional settings, like construction sites or other areas where hazards are common.
Determining Premises Liability
According to recent estimates, more than one million Americans suffer personal injury from slip and fall incidents each year. One in three accidents leads to moderate or severe personal injury, although actual figures are projected to be significantly higher. Unfortunately, many slip and fall accident injuries go unreported and victims are left in pain, suffering amid increasing medical bills.
In the state of California, laws indicates that anyone owning a property is presumed to have knowledge of a hazardous or dangerous condition on the property if:
- It was created by the owner
- It is a permanent hazard
- They were aware there was a possibility for personal injury
However, it’s important to note that simply owning a piece of property does not automatically make an individual liable for any injury that occurs there. The key factor in any premises liability case is negligence, or the failure of the property owner to act in a legal manner to remove undue risk.
Personal Injury Attorneys at Custodio & Dubey, LLP
If you have sustained personal injury in a premises liability incident, including slip and fall accidents, the legal team at Custodio & Dubey, LLP is prepared to serve as your legal advocate. Our highly-skilled attorneys can work closely with you to conduct an in-depth investigation into your injury claim and build a case that yields the best possible results. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding your slip and fall injury, our firm is committed to supporting you and guiding your case through to a favorable resolution.
Directions to our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney from Hollywood, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 6.6 mi
Time: 11 min
- Get on US-101 S/Hollywood Fwy
- Head south on N Cahuenga Blvd toward Lexington Ave
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto Santa Monica Blvd
- Turn right to merge onto US-101 S/Hollywood Fwy
- Take the Interstate 110 S exit from CA-110
- Merge onto US-101 S/Hollywood Fwy
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 3B for I-110 S/Harbor Fwy toward San Pedro
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to merge onto CA-110
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the Interstate 110 S exit toward 6th St/Wilshire Blvd/4th St/3rd St
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to follow signs for CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Keep right to continue on Exit 23B, follow signs for Downtown/4th St and merge onto W 4th St
- Continue on W 4th St. Drive to Hill St
- Merge onto W 4th St
- Keep right to stay on W 4th St
- Turn right onto Hill St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
CUSTODIO & DUBEY, LLP
448 S. HILL STREET SUITE 612
LOS ANGELES, CA 90013