California Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Glendale
Glendale in Los Angeles County, California is often referred to as “The Jewel City” and is home to well over 200,000 as of 2014. Located approximately 8 miles north from the heart of Los Angeles, it is the third largest city in the county and the 23rd largest in the state.
Many of those living in Glendale work for one of the many employers in the area including the Glendale Adventist Medical Center, the City of Glendale, and Dreamworks Animation. Several more commute to their jobs via one of the many freeways which run through the city, including the Golden State, Glendale, Ventura and Foothill freeways.
Motor Vehicle Injuries Third Leading Cause of Hospitalization and Death in the County
According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, motor vehicle traffic injuries were the third leading cause of death, emergency department visits and hospitalization in our county.
- 604 motor vehicle deaths
- 57,777 treated and released emergency department visits
- 6,476 non-fatal motor vehicle hospitalizations
Vehicle occupants are the most likely to be affected by a motor vehicle crash. Statistics also show that emergency department visits and hospitalizations were highest amongst those who are between 20 to 24 years of age, while those 65 and older were most likely to succumb to their injuries.
First Steps to Take after a Car Crash
Being involved in a car crash is scary, but taking the following steps can go a long way in ensuring your future health and well-being.
- See a doctor immediately: Even if you believe your injuries are not serious, you may experience pain, dizziness, numbness and discomfort days after the crash
- Take detailed notes and images: Write down everything you recall happening before, during and after the collision, and take pictures of the scene and of your injuries. Be sure to note the names and phone numbers of any professionals you were referred to after the crash including doctors, chiropractors and physical therapists
- Call a personal injury attorney: A personal injury attorney will help you navigate the personal injury process and will advise you of the steps you should take to strengthen your personal injury claim
Custodio & Dubey, LLP Can Help
Custodio & Dubey, LLP have over 25 years combined experience in handling personal injury claims. If you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, we will fight aggressively on your behalf to ensure that you are fully compensated for your injuries.
Our personal injury attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today at (213) 785-2909.
Directions to our Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney from Glendale, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Distance: 8.3 mi
Time: 14 min
- Get on CA-2 S/Glendale Fwy in Los Angeles
- Head south on S Brand Blvd toward W Elk Ave
- Turn left onto San Fernando Rd
- Turn right to merge onto CA-2 S/Glendale Fwy
- Drive along I-5 S and CA-110. Take the Interstate 110 S exit from CA-110
- Merge onto CA-2 S/Glendale Fwy
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the I-5 exit toward Los Angeles
- Keep left, follow signs for Los Angeles/Interstate 5 S and merge onto I-5 S
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the exit toward Los Angeles/CA-110 S
- Merge onto CA-110
- Keep left to stay on CA-110
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to take the Interstate 110 S exit toward 6th St/Wilshire Blvd/4th St/3rd St
- Use the 2nd from the right lane to follow signs for CA-110 S/Harbor Fwy
- Keep right to continue on Exit 23B, follow signs for Downtown/4th St and merge onto W 4th St
- Continue on W 4th St. Drive to Hill St
- Merge onto W 4th St
- Keep right to stay on W 4th St
- Turn right onto Hill St
- Destination will be on the left
We are located at:
CUSTODIO & DUBEY, LLP
448 S. HILL STREET SUITE 612
LOS ANGELES, CA 90013